What Other Learners Are Saying
Transform chaos into clarity
Language Learning Domains
- Organize your studies into Language Learning Domains (listening, reading, writing, speaking)- Integrate + connect your learning domains with study material, habit tracker, tasks, journal + more to enhance learning- Quick capture new vocabulary, study material and notes- Visualize study progress for motivation
Keep track of all your vocabulary
- Organize all vocabulary in one database- Flashcards are auto-generated for quick review- Reviews are automatically spaced apart to enhance memory- Track progress and statistics to build habits and motivation
Track Language Goals
Who is the Language Learner OS for?
- Motivated language learners who want a reliable system for organizing all your study notes, material, vocabulary, habits, goals and more.
- Language enthusiasts seeking a streamlined, organized approach to language learning.
- Those who want to learn languages faster and efficiently.
- Notion users eager to personalize their workspace and boost productivity.
Who is this not for?
- Seasoned polyglots with a perfectly established learning routine.
- Those who prefer traditional language learning methods over digital solutions.
- People looking for a quick fix or shortcuts to fluency without putting in effort.
- Anyone not committed to improving their language skills and staying motivated.
Language Learner OS
One Time Payment✓ Language Learning Domains
✓ Study Tracker
✓ Vocab Tracker + Flashcards
✓ Habit Tracker
✓ Language Journal (+Templates)
✓ Goal + Task Tracker
✓ Video Tutorials
✓ Lifetime Updates
How does it work?
After purchase, you'll receive a link to duplicate the Language Learner OS Notion template into your Notion app. If you're new to Notion, I've included tutorials to help you get started.What is a Notion template?
A Notion template is any publicly shared page in Notion that can be duplicated. They allow you to duplicate other workflows and systems that you want to use.Do I need to pay for Notion to use a template?
No. You will just need to sign up to Notion for free to use this system.Is this really worth $100?
By investing just $100, you can access the superpower of having an all-in-one workspace for your language studies. You'll have instant access to a robust system that would normally take up countless hours to build from scratch.Still have questions?
Send a message to my email firstname.lastname@example.org
👋 Hi I'm Danyo
After trying to learn Chinese and giving up many times I felt defeated. But in 2019 I quit my job as a doctor Canada to seriously learn Chinese full-time.After 4 months of intense immersion in the language, I became conversational, having multi-hour-long conversations with native speakers daily.I realized that there is a better way to learn languages that is faster, more effective and less boring than traditional methods.This is why I began sharing my journey and system, making Youtube videos, doing podcasts, and even live interviews and presentations, all in Chinese, inspiring and helping many other learners along the way.— Danyo